(an incomplete list from a hypertaster)
- whipped cream doesn’t need sugar, and in fact is gross with it. Actual pure cream is so sweet by itself, but you need sugar for it? Heal thyself.
- pineapple belongs on pizza. I said what I said.
- savoury foods have too much sugar & it’s poisoning the way we taste things.
- lemon + chocolate is an abomination. Orange + chocolate is of heaven. Don’t @ me.
- dark chocolate is better than milk chocolate. White chocolate isn’t actually chocolate, it’s just sugar. You know I’m right.
- black licorice is delicious. Red licorice is mostly tolerable. I’ll die on this hill.
- guac by itself is gross, but tolerable in a 7-layer dip. Never going to pay extra for it.
- most things don’t need any extra salt. Certainly not me, I’m salty enough.
Thank you for coming to my TED talk, you can leave your hate-mail in the comments section below.